Parents & StudentsLearn more about learning online with Launch.
Guides for Families
Getting Started FAQsFrequently Asked Questions
Want to learn more about Launch? Review our most common questions and answers below.
- How do I log in to my online class?
- If I’m an elementary student and I have not received my student workbook, what do I do?
- If I’m enrolled in PE or Physical Fitness and haven’t received my Garmin heartrate monitor yet, what do I do?
- How do I change the classes I’m registered for?
- If I’m a teacher and I’m having issues loading my class rosters, I cannot find my course and I cannot find any of my student demographics, what do I do?
- Why can’t I access everything in my online class? I’m logged in!
How do I log in to my online class?
First, check your email—all student login information (including usernames and passwords) was included in an enrollment report that was emailed to all students and guardians.
If you cannot find the report but know your student ID number, visit launch.instructure.com or springfieldpublicschools.instructure.com, and log in using your student ID number and the default password explained below.
Students 3rd grade and younger: Lowercase first name initial, lowercase last name initial, student ID number
Example: Jane Smith’s password may be “js123456”
Students 4th grade and higher: Lowercase first name initial, lowercase last name initial, 2 digit birth month, 2 digit birthday, 4 digit birth year, exclamation point
Example: If Jane Smith were born on February 25, 2010, her password may be “js02252010!”