The People: Our employees are smart, energetic, hard-working, and most importantly – dedicated to our students. You’re sure to value the opportunity to become a part of a fantastic network of colleagues that will challenge you to become better every day.
The Passion: We’re passionate about our core mission – educating students. Launch provides employees more than a job; we provide employees a career filled with challenges, rewarding experiences, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students. There is no other industry like this!
The Pride: Launch is Missouri’s fastest growing online program and we’re proud of our reputation of excellence. With over 160 districts and 140+ courses, Launch is expanding to meet the needs of students and districts across the state with multiple ways to enroll. We’re innovative. We’re visionary. We’re leaders.
Interested in joining our team? View our current career opportunities below and launch your career today!
The job of Specialist, Digital Learning Support serves students, parents, and stakeholders of Launch virtual courses and helps to maintain online courses to ensure a quality user experience.
- Assists customers through both phone and email support to ensure the timely resolution of technical issues.
- Complete work order requests for the purpose of determining appropriate solutions and/or technical assistance required to further address request.
- Maintains documentation such as frequently asked questions, third party support, and knowledge base to empower users.
- Maintains online courses using the Canvas Learning Management System including requirements that meet accessibility standards and resolving reported course errors to ensure course quality.
- Participates in meetings, workshops and/or trainings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Provides updates to appropriate team members about common or urgent issues that affect customer satisfaction.
The job of Launch Online Guidance Counselor was established for the purpose/s of providing academic and mental health support to both internal and external students participating in virtual courses through Launch.
- Analyzes student transcripts for the purpose of ensuring compliance with graduation requirements.
- Collaborate with Launch member districts to ensure accurate enrollment, scheduling and grade reporting of virtual students.
- Monitors student progress for the purpose of identifying issues and taking appropriate action for increasing student success.
- Monitor student participation in virtual courses to ensure accurate state reporting.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from students, parents, and staff for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
- Facilitate mentorship for online-only students participating in Launch courses full time.
- Conduct home visits as needed to ensure online student well-being and provide mental health support.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from students, parents, and staff for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate
Online Launch Educator (Summer)
The Explore Online Educator - Summer School Program will deliver and provide support to the instructional program with specific responsibility for developing student success in academics and/or skills; supervising students in an online setting and other assigned areas; collaborating with teachers, professional staff and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
- Administers subject specific assignments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations and Students’ achievements and developing methods for improvement.
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations and/or goals for the purpose of providing regular, high-quality feedback to students, parents and administration.
- Facilitates student learning (e.g. creating a learning environment, integrating technology, encouraging learning environment, facilitates collaboration) in pre-designed course for the purpose of achieving success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through pre-determined curriculum.
- Monitors students and manages student behavior in an online environment for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.