The People: Our employees are smart, energetic, hard-working, and most importantly – dedicated to our students. You’re sure to value the opportunity to become a part of a fantastic network of colleagues that will challenge you to become better every day.
The Passion: We’re passionate about our core mission – educating students. Launch provides employees more than a job; we provide employees a career filled with challenges, rewarding experiences, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students. There is no other industry like this!
The Pride: Launch is Missouri’s fastest growing online program and we’re proud of our reputation of excellence. With over 100 districts and 120+ courses, Launch is expanding to meet the needs of students and districts across the state with multiple ways to enroll. We’re innovative. We’re visionary. We’re leaders.
Interested in joining our team? View our current career opportunities below and launch your career today!
The Manager, Marketing and Engagement will promote virtual learning opportunities across the state of Missouri and develop engagement and marketing strategies to attract and retain new virtual learners.
- Utilizes a sales process to identify, qualify and secure new virtual learners from across the state of Missouri.
- Builds a customer base throughout Missouri using lead generation activities.
- Manages the end-to-end sales process for all virtual learning opportunities including district communication, web-based and onsite presentations, contractual agreements and course enrollments.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual enrollment targets.
- Positively interacts with internal and external district staff for the purpose of promoting the benefits of virtual learning environments.
The Secondary Launch Online Educator will deliver and provide support to the instructional program with specific responsibility for developing student success in academics and/or skills; supervising students in online settings; collaborating with teachers, professional staff and administrators to deliver pre-designed curriculum and course work; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress. Launch teachers are expected to be positive promoters of online learning opportunities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Administers subject specific assignments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations and Students’ achievements and developing methods for improvement.
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations and/or goals for the purpose of providing regular, high-quality feedback to students, parents and administration.
- Facilitates student learning (e.g. creating a learning environment, integrating technology, encouraging learning environment, facilitates collaboration) in pre-designed course for the purpose of achieving success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through pre-determined curriculum.
- Monitors students and manages student behavior in an online environment for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.