The People: Our employees are smart, energetic, hard-working, and most importantly – dedicated to our students. You’re sure to value the opportunity to become a part of a fantastic network of colleagues that will challenge you to become better every day.
The Passion: We’re passionate about our core mission – educating students. Launch provides employees more than a job; we provide employees a career filled with challenges, rewarding experiences, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students. There is no other industry like this!
The Pride: Launch is Missouri’s fastest growing online program and we’re proud of our reputation of excellence. With over 160 districts and 140+ courses, Launch is expanding to meet the needs of students and districts across the state with multiple ways to enroll. We’re innovative. We’re visionary. We’re leaders.
Interested in joining our team? View our current career opportunities below and launch your career today!
The Coordinator, Digital Learning will oversee the support of online educators, student support services for Launch and collaboration with regional partners.
- Coordinates district and regional online learning opportunities for students and staff.
- Collaborates with district and regional leaders to develop online learning systems and processes to effectively maintain virtual learning opportunities.
- Participates in meetings, processes, and professional learning for the purpose of implementing and maintaining high-quality virtual learning opportunities.
- Positively interacts with district and partner staff for the purpose of promoting virtual learning environments.
- Supervises online educators for the purpose of maintaining high-quality instruction, feedback and learning opportunities for students.
- Seeks feedback from regional districts for the purpose of informing best-practices for student support.
- Supervises Launch student support services including but not limited to counseling services, master schedule support, data reporting and student success metrics.
- Coordinate process improvement for all student support services provided by Launch for the purpose of providing high quality support to staff and students
The job of Launch Online Guidance Counselor was established for the purpose/s of providing academic and mental health support to both internal and external students participating in virtual courses through Launch.
- Analyzes student transcripts for the purpose of ensuring compliance with graduation requirements.
- Collaborate with Launch member districts to ensure accurate enrollment, scheduling and grade reporting of virtual students.
- Monitors student progress for the purpose of identifying issues and taking appropriate action for increasing student success.
- Monitor student participation in virtual courses to ensure accurate state reporting.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from students, parents, and staff for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
- Facilitate mentorship for online-only students participating in Launch courses full time.
- Conduct home visits as needed to ensure online student well-being and provide mental health support.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from students, parents, and staff for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate
Online Launch Educator (Summer Program)
The Explore Online Educator - Summer School Program will deliver and provide support to the instructional program with specific responsibility for developing student success in academics and/or skills; supervising students in an online setting and other assigned areas; collaborating with teachers, professional staff and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
- Administers subject specific assignments for the purpose of assessing student competency levels.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations and Students’ achievements and developing methods for improvement.
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations and/or goals for the purpose of providing regular, high-quality feedback to students, parents and administration.
- Facilitates student learning (e.g. creating a learning environment, integrating technology, encouraging learning environment, facilitates collaboration) in pre-designed course for the purpose of achieving success in academic, interpersonal and daily living skills through pre-determined curriculum.
- Monitors students and manages student behavior in an online environment for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.