In Launch elementary courses, students in Kindergarten–5th Grade receive live whole group instruction from their teachers in reading, writing, math and integrated units (science, social studies, health). Teachers also meet students in small group settings so their learning can be tailored based on each child’s unique needs. In addition, Launch elementary students enjoy weekly lessons with P.E., Music, and Art teachers.
K-5 students engage with teachers everyday.
- Live, synchronous daily lessons with teachers
- Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Health instruction
- Weekly Physical Education, Music, & Art lessons
- Daily workbook activities for grades K-3 (workbooks provided by Launch)
- Learning kits with school supplies provided for grades K-5
- Full-time teacher support that follows Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Learning’s recommended class size
- Accommodations and modifications for students with IEPs and 504s
- Gifted Services available
- Social emotional and counseling lessons provided by certified School Counselor
Launch Elementary students thrive with Missouri teachers and classmates , building close and meaningful relationships. Students in Launch have access to high quality education, regardless of their zipcode."
Meet the Rocketeers | Fall Elementary Virtual Learning 3 minute video