Enrolling Through a School District
Enrolling as a Parent
To register your student(s) for Full-Time Virtual Launch courses, parents must complete the Springfield Public Schools registration process outlined below:
Step 1: Gather your documents.
You will need:
- Student's proof of birth
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Missouri Residency (this can be a utility bill, a lease or a similar document that is dated within the last 60 days)
- Previous school records (including transcripts, behavioral information, attendance records and the previous school’s name and address)
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID (proof of guardianship, if applicable)
- A complete copy of this Health Inventory
Step 2: Complete the Online Application.
For this step, you should:
- Go to the SPS Online Student Enrollment page and create a parent login ID.
- Select "MOCAP Full-Time Virtual Enrollment - 2022-23" in the dropdown, and select "Go".
Please note: Your required documents can be submitted on the last page in the online application or submitted through an email to email@example.com. If emailing, please include your student's full legal name and date of birth.
Once all required documents have been submitted and the online application has been completed, your student's registration can be processed. If your student is registering for 6th-12th grade, the Launch counseling team will contact you with more information about course offerings. Students in grades K-5 with be enrolled in Homeroom, Art, Music and PE courses. In addition, K-5 gifted services are available (if applicable).
Students who are enrolled through SPS will be required to meet all academic and attendance requirements or will be dropped from the virtual program and returned to their home district per the provisions of the law. Students with IEPs will be accepted following an IEP review to ensure the provision of FAPE.
MSHSAA NOTE: Students who enroll in MOCAP via Springfield Public Schools are not MSHSAA eligible.
Elementary Programming (Grades K-5)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Full-time virtual high school students have both required and elective courses available. Schedules vary by grade level, and graduation requirements slightly differ by school district.