Important Information for Parents
Enroll Now! The first day of school for the 2023-2024 school year is August 22, and the deadline to enroll for the Fall 2023 is October 13. ( Review other important dates with this MOCAP Important Dates 2023-2024 calendar).
Wondering if your child is eligible? Students seeking direct admission into the MOCAP Launch Attendance Center must meet each of the following requirements and submit all enrollment documentation:
- Must be a resident of Missouri
- Students who are expelled or who are currently on a 10 or more day suspension are not eligible
- Must reach age 5 before the first day of August of the school year
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student and maintain 6 courses per semester for secondary and 4 courses for elementary
- Must meet and maintain the state of Missouri’s immunization requirements
- Must have a minimum of 12 credits earned to enroll as a second semester Junior; Seniors must have a minimum of 18 credits earned
- Juniors enrolling in the fall must have a minimum of 10 credits and Juniors enrolling in the spring must have a minimum of 13 credits. Seniors enrolling in the fall must have a minimum of 18 credits and Seniors enrolling in the spring must have a minimum of 22 credits.
- Must have met the academic and attendance requirements the semester prior if previously enrolled in Launch programming
Complete the Online Application
Submit required documentation outlined below
- Proof of birth
- Immunization records or religious vaccination exemption card
- Proof of MO Residency (utility bill, lease or similar document within 60 days)
- SPS Health Inventory
- School records from most recent district enrollment
Support your student in their new online learning.
- Once your student is enrolled, it is important that your child maintains the Academic & Attendance Policy.
After you submit your application, the Launch and all supporting documentation. A member of the Launch enrollment team will contact you with next steps.
Enrolling Through a School District
Elementary Programming (Grades K-5)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Full-time virtual high school students have both required and elective courses available. Schedules vary by grade level, and graduation requirements slightly differ by school district.