Ready, Set, Launch!
Interested in taking our classes? Missouri students can work with Launch liaisons in their school districts to enroll in our courses, or parents may enroll students directly. Learn how below.
Enrolling Through a School District
Enrolling as a Parent
Spring 2023 applications must be submitted by March 1. No applications will be accepted if submitted after this date.
Students seeking direct admission into the MOCAP Launch Attendance Center must meet each of the following:
- Resident of Missouri
- Currently enrolled in their district of residence public or charter school
- Students who are currently expelled from their resident district due to safe schools or other violations may require additional screening and could be denied admission.
- Reached age 5 before the first day of August of the school year
- Seeking full-time virtual enrollment (minimum of 6 courses per semester)
- Complete the Online Application
- Go to the Online Student Enrollment Form and create a parent login ID.
- Select "MOCAP Full-Time Virtual Enrollment - 2022-23" in the dropdown and select "Go".
- Submit required documentation in application or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of birth
- Immunization records or religious vaccination exemption card
- Proof of MO Residency (utility bill, lease or similar document within 60 days)
- SPS Health Inventory
After you submit your application
The Launch team will review the application and all supporting documentation. A member of the Launch enrollment team will contact you with next steps.
Looking for more information!
Download the MOCAP Registration Process document for this information and to find out more information on Device Requests, Student Schedules, Academic and Attendance Policies, and IEP/504 Plans.
Elementary Programming (Grades K-5)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Full-time virtual high school students have both required and elective courses available. Schedules vary by grade level, and graduation requirements slightly differ by school district.