Ready, Set, Launch!
Interested in taking our classes? Missouri students can work with Launch liaisons in their school districts to enroll in our courses, or parents may enroll students directly. Learn how below.
Additional Notes & Resources:
Enrolling Through a School District
Enrolling as a Parent
2022-2023 MOCAP enrollment is now closed. Launch will start taking enrollments via MOCAP for the 2023-2024 school year on July 1.
Students seeking direct admission into the MOCAP Launch Attendance Center must meet each of the following:
- Resident of Missouri
- Currently enrolled in their district of residence public or charter school
- Students who are currently expelled from their resident district due to safe schools or other violations may require additional screening and could be denied admission.
- Reached age 5 before the first day of August of the school year
- Seeking full-time virtual enrollment (minimum of 6 courses per semester)
- Parents who wish to enroll their students in full-time Launch Virtual Courses must complete the MOCAP Registration Process.
- After you submit your application, the Launch team will review it along with all supporting documentation. A member of the Launch team will then contact you with next steps.
- Once your student is enrolled, it is important that your child maintains the Academic & Attendance Policy.
After you submit your application
The Launch team will review the application and all supporting documentation. A member of the Launch enrollment team will contact you with next steps.
Looking for more information!
Download the MOCAP Registration Process document for this information and to find out more information on Device Requests, Student Schedules, Academic and Attendance Policies, and IEP/504 Plans.
Elementary Programming (Grades K-5)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Full-time virtual high school students have both required and elective courses available. Schedules vary by grade level, and graduation requirements slightly differ by school district.