Keep Virtual Learning Public for Missouri Students
As recent legislation requires Missouri school districts to accept virtual course credit and pay for students to take virtual courses, you can turn to Launch as your district’s preferred provider.
Since summer 2017, Launch has partnered with 175 Missouri school districts statewide to provide Missouri students access to high quality virtual courses designed, developed and delivered by Missouri educators. As recent legislation requires Missouri school districts to accept virtual course credit and pay for students to take virtual courses, our commitment continues. Launch courses meet Senate Bill 603 requirements in a variety of ways:
- All Launch courses are built using Missouri Learning Standards
- All Launch courses are taught by Missouri-certified teachers currently working in Missouri school districts
- Launch credits are awarded through Springfield Public Schools, a fully-accredited Missouri public school district
- Launch courses are NCAA*, MSHSAA and Advanced Placement College Board* approved (*when applicable)
- Flexible tuition schedules with monthly billing available
- Launch courses meet Missouri Statute 162.1250 as an approved virtual course provider
If you have additional questions about Launch or are interested in partnering, contact Savannah Waszczuk at [email protected].